Dragino IoT Kit featuring LoRa® technology is designed to facilitate beginners and developers to quickly learn LoRa and IoT technology. It help users to turn the idea into a practical application and make the Internet of Things a reality. It is easy to program, create and connect your things everywhere. A number of telecom operators are currently rolling out networks, but because LoRa operates in the open spectrum you can also set up your own network.
Dragino IoT Kit featuring LoRa® technology will show how to build LoRa network, and how to use the network to send data from a LoRa sensor node to various IoT servers. When used as a private LoRa network, the LoRa gateway will connect your other LoRa nodes up to 500 meters ~ 5km however expect up to 10km range (when in line of sight) when connecting your LoRa node to a LoRa gateway!
- Necessary hardware to start with IoT projects for studying, evaluating.
- Learning the Arduino code and some other mcu knowledge.
- Learning how to use the commonly used sensors.
- Learning the basic knowledge of Linux.
- Learning the basic construction of IoT and how it works.
- Learning the LoRa wireless technology.
- Learning how to build a LoRa network.
- Learning how to use your sensor network to communicate with different IoT servers
- Automated Meter Reading;
- Home and Building Automation;
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems;
- Industrial Monitoring and Control;
- Long range Irrigation Systems;
- GPS tracker,etc.
Kit Contents Include
- 1 x LG01-N Single Channel LoRa Gateway
- 1 x (LoRa Shield + Arduino UNO)
- 1 x (LoRa/GPS Shield + Arduino UNO)
- 1 x flame sensor
- 1 x Relay
- 1 x photosensitive sensor
- 1 x Buzzer
- 1 x Ultrosonic Sensor
- 1 x DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 10 x dupont wire (male to male)
- 10 x dupont wire (female to female)
- 10 x dupont wire (female to male)