GPIO Basic Starter Kit
This kit includes a set of components to get you started on using the GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi.The kit consists of various prototyping components which include a breadboard and jumper wires, LEDS's, Resistors, Switches and a Buzzer.
This kit is ideal for beginners, education centres, or anybody that is interested in electronics and using the Raspberry Pi's GPIO.
Each Raspberry Pi GPIO Basic Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 × 400 Tie-Point Solderless Breadboard
- 20 × Male - Female Jumper Wires
- 2 × Ultra Bright 5mm Red LED
- 2 × Ultra Bright 5mm Green LED
- 2 × Ultra Bright 5mm Yellow LED
- 6 × 330R Resistors for the LED's
- 2 × PCB Mount Push Button
- 1 × PCB Mount Buzzer
- 2 × 10K Resistors for Switches
Please note that this kit does not include the Raspberry Pi
There are numerous videos online to help you get started with using the GPIO, this excellent video from Raspberry Pi for Beginners is a good starting point: