Wemos D1 Mini ESP8266 WiFi Development Board 4MB
ESP 8266 D1 mini development board is based on ESP-8266EX chip and is useful for applications that need wireless data transmission. Immerse yourself into the IoT world at minimum cost. With an ESP8266 the possibilities of different projects is enormous.
Another device to expand your home automation to another level using ESPHome, Tasmota, MicroPython or any programming languages of your choice.
This very small board comes with a Micro-USB interface the board can be powered directly from the USB port, and it works very well with the Arduino IDE.
- A Micro USB Connection (Micro USB cable included)
- Compatible with MicroPython, Arduino, NodeMCU
- 11 digital IO, interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire supported (except D0)
- 1 analog input (3.2V max input)
- Chip: ESP-8266EX
- Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Compatible NodeMCU firmware
- Operating Frequency: 80 / 160 MHz
- Flash Memory: 4MB