The new Raspberry Pi 400 features everything in one fully-enclosed compact unit, removing the need for multiple components, whilst delivering a clock speed of 1.8GHz, higher than other Raspberry Pi boards on the market.
The Raspberry Pi 400 is ideal for learning to code using the Raspberry Pi OS desktop environment which includes a number of programming tools.It can also be used for a wide range of other activities such as web browsing, creating and editing documents, watching 4K and much more.
The familiar 40-pin GPIO pins are located at the rear of the keyboard for wiring up electronics projects, alongside two USB 3.0 ports and a USB 2.0 port.
- 1.8GHz Quad core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 DRAM
- VideoCore VI graphics (OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan)
- 4K UHD @60Hz HEVC decoding
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x Micro HDMI ports (1x 4K @60Hz or 2x 4K @30Hz)
- USB-C for input power, supporting 5V 3A operation
- Raspberry Pi-compatible 40-pin horizontal GPIO connector
- Kensington lock