High-performance HDMI to HDMI cable with full v1.4 specifications. Manufactured to ensure maximum transfer rates with absolutely no loss of data and designed to meet hi-speed connections for next-generation devices such as Blu-Ray, 3D HDTV, Virgin Media, Sky TV, Projectors, 24p True Cinema, XBOX 360, PS3 and supports future devices with resolutions of 4k x 2k.
The cable's construction features precise engineering with a die-cast metal headshell and 24k gold contacts. High-grade 28 AWG oxygen-free, shielded with a triple-layered aluminised Mylar foil for interference-free connections.
With this cable, next-generation devices that support HDMI 1.4v will be able to transfer and receive picture reolutions of up 4096 x 2160p (Ultra HD) or dual streams of 1080p for 3D TV. HDMI v1.4 includes support for ethernet to allow for direct internet connectivity without the requirement for extra cables to your TV.
- Wire Gauge: 28AWG oxygen-free copper
- Connectors: 24k Gold-Plated HDMI male to male
- Compliance: HDCP, HDMI Authority, RoHS
- 15.6 Gbps bandwidth
- HDMI Version: v1.4 and 100% backwards compatible with HDMI v1.1, v1.2, and v1.3
- Data Resolution: 4096 x 2160p Ultra HD / Dual Stream 1080p 3D
- Protective dust caps
- Supports all v1.4 features
- Audio return channel
- 3D over HDMI support
- 4k x 2k resolution support
- HDMI ethernet channel
- Dual-stream 1080p 3D Support
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD lossless surround sound support
- Triple-layer superior shielding from EMI / RF
- 100% backwards compatibility with HDMI v1.1, v1.2 and v1.3
- 100% compatibility with all HDMI HDTVs and HDMI devices