Subject to stock availability, most orders will be dispatched the same day. In the event an item is out of stock we will contact you to advise of a new delivery date, or an alternative where applicable. It is important to inspect the items for damage before you sign for delivery. Whilst we do everything possible to expedite the processing of your order, if delivery is time-critical we recommend you contact us prior to ordering to ensure we can meet your requirements.
Please note that the carriage cost quoted applies to UK mainland addresses only. Offshore addresses might be subject to a surcharge, as imposed on us by our courier. If you are in Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or any other offshore location, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering, to confirm carriage costs. Please note that we will do our utmost to keep any surcharges to a minimum and absorb some of the cost where possible.
Goods And Ordered Products
We cannot warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and compatibility with ourselves or manufacturers before ordering. Goods are not sold on a trial basis and all goods are offered for sale subject to being unsold at time of purchase. In the event of non-availability of goods we will contact you to arrange alternatives or cancellation where applicable. All goods remain the property of Pi Micro solutions until paid for in full.
- Prices and manufacturers specifications are subject to change without notice and are as shown on our website at the time of ordering, which overrides any printed or other marketing literature.
Returning a Product
In the event of failure or unsuitability of any item purchased the following will apply:
- Items defective on arrival (DOA): If an item proves to be faulty on delivery or within seven days of delivery we will send a replacement within two working days (if in stock) on return of the faulty item.
- Items defective within three months of purchase: Items faulty within ninety days of purchase will need to be sent back to us for repair or replacement. We will endeavour to carry out the repair within working seven days, at the discretion of ourselves or the manufacturer.
- Items defective within warranty period: If an item proves to be faulty after ninety days, you are responsible for returning the item to us. We will repair or replace at our discretion, and aim to return to you within seven days.
- Items returned under fourteen day satisfaction guarantee: Items purchased in error, or found to be unsuitable may be returned within fourteen days of delivery for credit or refund, provided they are returned in 'as new' condition, complete and with original packaging. You are responsible for the cost of return carriage costs.
If you are unable to send any item back to us, we can collect for a nominal charge carrage charge.
For any of the above circumstances, our returns form must be completed and a returns authorisation number issued before we can proceed.